Yukon Denali comes with a standard 5 Years/100’000km Free Service Package.
Think superior utility and towing capacity can’t come in a show-stopping package? It’s time to meet the 2018 Yukon Denali. From its aerodynamic proportions and confident new lines, to its signature Denali styling cues, this is one SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Step inside 2018 Yukon Denali, and it’s quickly apparent that it sets new standards for refinement and innovation. Aluminum and wood accents look authentic because they are, while three rows of first-class seating for up to eight ensure your passengers enjoy the same style and comfort that that you do.
GMC engineers concentrated on fundamental aspects of the Yukon Denali to reduce cabin noise, resulting in uncompromised cabin quietness.
Contributing innovations include:
The Yukon Denali is designed to offer unsurpassed luxury for your passengers and unbeatable flexibility for your cargo.
The 2018 Yukon Denali is equipped with the most advanced safety features available so you’re ready for the unexpected, should it ever occur. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help see where you can’t. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags from the front to third rows, including GM’s industry first front center air bag.
SAFETY ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
The advanced Safety Alert technologies on the 2018 Yukon Denali pair innovative technology with driver-centric engineering, to help keep you safer on the road. Features include:
BUILT-IN PROTECTION FEATURES
Yukon Denali protects you in the event of a collision with features engineered to give you greater peace of mind. These include:
A BETTER BRAKE ROTOR
Yukon Denali’s brake rotors now utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-carburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a rotor lifespan of up to twice that of conventional brake rotors.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
When one of Yukon Denali’s Driver Alert technologies (for example, Lane Keep Assist) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
Constant innovation means never having to compromise between luxury and convenience and the proof is in Yukon Denali’s advanced technologies, all engineered to keep you purposefully connected and in control.
The 2018 Yukon Denali is engineered to let you go where you want and trailer what you want. Power comes from an all-new 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 engine, while the Magnetic Ride Control System reads and adjusts suspension for a consistently smooth ride and precise control over uneven terrain.
*All prices quoted are without cash Gift. Please contact dealer for prices inclusive of Cash gift.
**Available at extra charge.
1. Fuel Consumption for 4WD 6.2L is 9.0KM/L.
2. Subject to availability. Please see your nearest GMC dealer for more details.
3. Map coverage in the GCC.
4. Not compatible with all devices.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and Apple’s terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.